What is content marketing?
The purpose of online research is to find relevant information and high-quality content. That means that text, imagery and video content have to provide information that is relevant and interesting to people searching for information on the Internet.
Content marketing is the practice of creating and distributing content that is entertaining, informative and helpful to potential customers. Good content then directs those customers back to your brand website, where you can capture leads and sell products. Successful content marketing creates positive associations to your brand – without the hassle of product marketing.
Your content is your brand. You need content development pros that immerse themselves in your image and speak your language. We ‘ll craft premium content with true power to persuade.
What can fresh, strategic Content do for your business?
- Lead generation: If customers are impressed by the content provided, there is a high probability that they will be willing to leave their contact details – whether out of an interest in the product or simply a desire to get to more content.
- Increased reach and name recognition: Often, high-quality content that addresses current or controversial topics is disseminated via social networks. By taking advantage of this trend, a company can increase its prominence and reach.
- Image development: Releasing high-quality publications on a regular basis allows businesses to establish themselves as thought leaders, which strengthens the corporate brand.
- Customer development: Content that offers useful information connects the customer to the company for the long term. By consistently offering good content, companies generate interest in their website and entice users to return.
Stats About Content Marketing
- 70% of content marketers are creating more content than they did a year ago (cmo.com)
- 57% of the buying decision is completed before potential customers are willing to talk to a sales representative (CEB)
- 93% of B2B marketers are using content marketing (Business 2 Community)
- 57%of organizations now have two or more people dedicated to content marketing (Contently)